Wednesday, June 13, 2012

BABY SHOWER INVITATION: taten coleman shirley

I finally made another round of photographing some recent design projects and I am going to try to share those over the next few weeks. First up, is one dear to my heart - a baby shower invitation for my sister-in-law, Taten. I designed the invitation based off of the bedding she chose for the nursery. It has the sweetest forrest animal pattern - foxes, hedgehogs, owls, and raccoons - with shades of brown and green and nature elements. Perfect for a precious baby boy! Here is the invitation I designed:



Along with the invitation, I designed matching onesies to hang for decoration and as a gift for the mommy to be. I designed 3 options and ironed them onto six onesies - front and booty. For an iron on, I was so pleased with how they turned out and I think they will get some good use out of them. 


The onesies were a big hit and I can't wait to see sweet baby Cole in some of them! Please feel free to contact me for any custom design work.

3 comments:

  1. SOOOOOO cute! Love the onesies!Now time to post pics of sweet baby Cole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mind me asking what kind of iron on transfer you used? I've used a kind in the past but it didn't work... once I washed them.... they all cracked and started to come off. Thanks! -brookechamblee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brooke! Well, I just used some basic ones I purchased from Wal-Mart ... I have not seen them washed yet, but I do expect there to be some cracking/peeling of the transfer. I wish there was some way to prevent that bc they turn out so cute, but I think they only last a few washes. :/ Laurel-Dawn (Abode Love) said the same thing about the ones she designed for her sister ... I'll let you know if I discover the trick to keeping them on!

      Delete