Thursday, March 1, 2012

STATIONARY: brodie alan brock

I tried to photograph a lot of my recent (and by that I mean, in the past year) projects yesterday so I am hoping to share a lot of my design work in the next few posts. I know I am super behind, but it is hard to stay on top of things! I am also hoping to revamp the blog and add tabs along the top to show examples of my work for new/potential clients.

These were some flat thank you cards I created for a high school friend's new arrival. She sent me a few images of the fabric used in his nursery for inspiration. I wrote his name in calligraphy along the top - simple, but sweet. I printed them on Neenah's Sundance Felt paper in natural white and paired the cards with Paper Source envelopes in pool






If you are interested in any type of design work, please feel free to contact me!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I loved them--they were absolutely perfect and I couldn't have loved another design more! I had to save one for his baby book!

    Whitney @ www.whitneybrock.blogspot.com

    I have a feeling I will be reordering soon :)

    ReplyDelete