Thursday, January 12, 2012

DESIGN*SPONGE BOOK TOUR

A few months ago I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Grace Bonney - the creator and author of Design*Sponge. Grace Bonney is so inspirational and I can say that her blog was one of the first I followed. I have always been a huge fan! A few of us Birmingham gals got together for the book signing and it was such a treat! The signing with accompanied with margaritas before and after which made the night even more fun. Check out these pictures from our big night!
 Abode Love and I getting our books signed! We were like two school girls meeting a celebrity - we could hardly think of anything to say! 
 Me trying to make conversation ... she did love both of our southern double names!
And, my book signed and on display on Melrose's coffee table! Love!
To make things even more exciting, Laurel-Dawn and I were captured in Design*Sponge's collage of her tour of the South! Check out her post here - you have to scroll down a bit to her 'Birmingham' section! So it is only my back and it is a tiny picture but ... I think we are officially friends. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Greatful on this huge time saving article. J.Strickland Jewellers is a Jewellery Deals Store offers Womens Stirling Silver Necklace, Silver Chain, Womens Jewellery, Silver Pendant and Necklace, Cubic Zirconia Pendant and Necklace with super discount offers.

    ReplyDelete