Friday, September 9, 2011

BABY SHOWER: catherine botsford

I helped host a sweet baby shower for a close friend a few months ago and of course, I went all out. Since she was having a baby girl, I decided to do a "sugar and spice" theme to carry from the invites to the brunch. I love having everything coordinate! Here are the invitations I designed:




For the brunch we served several breakfast dishes accompanied by a sugar and spice to-go bar for the guests to take home. We arranged the candy bar on assorted china, tea cups, vintage silver and crystal bowls to create a unique, but sophisticated arrangement. We served spice cookies, pink gum balls, white chocolate covered pretzels, pink jelly beans, pink m&m's, peppermints, and cinnamon sticks.












close ups of the treat bags


 Friends of the mommy assembling their candy bags.
The guest of honor's mother-in-law made the beautiful flowers. I love how they matched the invites and candy bar. 

all photos courtesy of the mommy's sister, thanks em!

No comments:

Post a Comment