Thursday, July 21, 2011

FIESTA SHOWER: landon & ryan

This is a long over due post, but I am excited to share these pictures of a senor & senoritas fiesta shower I helped host for some dear friends a few months ago. My friend Dana and I had such a fun time planning this shower and having craft nights at Melrose. We really wanted this shower to be unique and memorable so we turned up the volume on the craft decor and accessories. I think these pictures prove how great of a night it was!

Dana made this cute sign to direct the guests to grab a flower barrette or a mustache to celebrate. I think all the guests had fun playing with the accessories!


 

We found this super cute DIY tutorial on how to make this paper pinatas. We didn't fill ours with candy, but you definitely have the option. You can find the tutorial here. We found the perfect tissue paper at Hobby Lobby - bright colors, poka dot, glitter, you name it!


Pom Poms made from tissue paper hung from the outside entrance gate. If you want to make your own, follow this quick DIY project.
 
The mustaches!
 


All of the guys (with the bride) sportin' their staches. 
The girl hosts with their flower pins.
And, as no surprise, I made the invitations and here are some close ups. They are printed on 100# Neenah classic crest in avon white and paired with Waste Not envelopes in red. 


 Wrap around return address labels
I cut these cute chartreuse green polka dot liners from wrapping paper that can also be found at paper-source. The paper is the perfect green and adds another fun element to the fiesta theme.

1 comment: