Tuesday, August 17, 2010

SNEAK PREVIEW

This past weekend my fiance and I traveled to my hometown of Eufaula. We had such a great time. It was nice not having to rush to an event - we just got to relax and stay in our "scrubby" clothes. 

My Dad had a special surprise for us and I wanted to share a sneak preview of my favorite item for the wedding:


The design is not perfected yet, but by February 26th we will have these babies down to a tee! I am not spoiling the surprise because I know by then they will look so different! I love the "bokeh" effect the lights create while out of focus. I think 12 of these will make a beautiful backdrop for pictures at the reception.

Besides testing our our chandeliers, we also enjoyed lots of home cooking, fresh eggs, play time with Greta, and being woken up by Bob (the rooster). I was experimenting with my new camera all weekend and I want to share some pictures of our time with the parentals. 

Greta is such a supermodel.

Bob.


Mmmm that pizza was delicious! I wish I had more now. I have been super busy designing my save the dates and organizing wedding details, but I do have a new invitation suite to share with ya'll soon so be on the lookout! 

4 comments:

  1. Yum! I want some. Can't wait to see those lights @ the wedding....they look beautiful already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! I am so excited you guys are figuring out the mason jar chandeliers!!! It is going to be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KB I love those lights! and yummy yummy. What kind of pizza was that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! Kristen - it was just a smorgish-borg of items haha! But my fav toppings are mozzarella, italian sausage, purple onion, mushrooms, and spinach! Yum!

    ReplyDelete