Monday, May 3, 2010

HELPFUL BOOK

I was reminded of this book while thumbing through a new "daily read" blog and thought I would share my love for it as well. You can read her post about it here.

I am big into researching anything before I buy or commit. So, when the time came to pick out paint colors for Melrose I knew I needed some help. I stumbled upon this wonderful little book at Barnes & Noble (but decided to order it off of Amazon) and fell in love immediately. I probably read it cover to cover 20 times and marked all my favorites and its prospective use with tabs. I eventually had to narrow the choices down.

I love reading the designer's favorites and how the paint truly looks in person because you can never really tell until the paint dries. I love a good review! This little ball of joy helped me pick several of Melrose's colors and I am happy with all of them. I definitely recommend this book if you are getting ready to paint a room. For $10 you can't beat a little custom interior design help!





[all pictures via made by girl]

2 comments:

  1. AND I have that in the back seat of my car! I'll give it to you tonight :)

    ReplyDelete