Monday, March 22, 2010

FRAMED PRINTS

I (well, Brandon) hung a collection of botanical sea life prints yesterday at Melrose and they look fantastic. She now has 12, 14" square frames of coral reefs and such that hang above the sofa. I have been collecting inspiration images of hanging prints ever since I bought a set on One Kings Lane. Before I do a B&A post of them, here are some of my favorite rooms with prints.

[brabourne farm]

[unknown]

[unknown]

[beautiful things to share]

I really like these small framed prints above the bed. Just enough to add interest to the bare wall and loads of white (which I love). [nest egg]


The den is almost done so be on the lookout for a new B&A post coming soon! In the meantime, I will share other inspiration topics that make an appearance in the den and a DIY project my Dad and I did.  

No comments:

Post a Comment