Friday, March 19, 2010

ETHEREDGE ADOPTION BENEFIT

I wanted to take a moment to direct your attention to the Etheredge Adoption Benefit. My good friend (and co-worker), Brandi, and her husband are in the process of adopting two beautiful girls and I just constantly stand in awe of their passion. I truly admire their leap in faith to pursue this calling from God. I can't wait to meet the girls!


DESCRIPTION FROM FB PAGE/BLOG:
God calls us to love the widows and orphans, and as members of the Body of Christ, it is our privilege to honor and support those who take up this banner.

The Etheredge Adoption Benefit is our attempt to do just that. Brandi and Shane Etheredge have felt God calling them to adopt internationally for years, and now, the timing is right. The process to adopt S & M has begun.

We would love for you to join us on March 28th at the Cates House in Birmingham for a silent auction and sit-down dinner as we honor the Etheredges and help them make God's calling in their life a reality.

Tickets are going fast and space is limited. So, hurry and purchase today. Visit adoptionbenefit.blogspot.com for more info, to purchase tickets, or to donate!


The benefit dinner is having a live and silent auction and I am donating a few things. I have two paintings I am putting in the auction + 2 gift certificates for customized invitations and customized thank you cards. Here is a sneak peek of one of my paintings:

















(sorry for the bad resolution - the picture is from my phone)

P.S. I also volunteered to design this email (pictured above) and the blog header.

No comments:

Post a Comment